75 year old lady's singapore citizen ,has no family support needs help to represent her need for help with revelvant govt dept . Who can help her to present her case.

Answer :

  • https://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 30/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    She can approach the legal aid bureau. see https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/content/lab/en.html

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.