Recently my neighbour use vulgarities on my wife, we have made a police report. As my neighbour is a violent person due to their domestic issues. I am worried for my wife safety. May i know how can i use legal ways to protect my wife?

Answer :



    answered on 14/04/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    If your wife is being harassed by your neighbour, she can apply for a protection order. see

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.