My son was arrested for housebreaking and is charge in court, can he be bill out? Can i request for pro bono lawyer?

Answer :



    answered on 15/06/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    Whether your son can be granted bail depends on the Court, a police officer who is not below the rank of sergeant and other law enforcement officers who have the discretion to grant bail. Your son may consider applying for the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme (CLAS) but he is subject to Means test and Merits test. Please see for more details on the application process.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.