My Brother need lawyer for criminal case under traffic offence. Rejected by CLAS(don't do traffic criminal) & LAB(don't do criminal). Any other legal aid he can go to as he can't afford a lawyer?

Answer :



    answered on 23/06/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can register for a community legal clinic which will allow you to have a short consultation session with a lawyer for free. For more information, please see Alternatively, you may contact the Law Society of Singapore Pro Bono Services Office which runs an Ad Hoc Pro Bono Referral Scheme that offers legal representation for persons with exceptional circumstances who do not meet the criteria for existing legal aid schemes (such as CLAS) but nonetheless are in urgent need.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.