Can I take action againt my co tenant who is troubling me

Answer :



    answered on 02/08/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It is not clear what you mean by your co-tenant "troubling" you. However, tenancy in Singapore is generally governed by the tenancy agreement. You can attempt mediation at a Community Mediation Centre or file a claim with the Small Claims Tribunal.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.