My mother passed away intestate and I can't find a lawyer genuinely interested in taking on the matter because it is complicated and I live overseas

Answer :



    answered on 15/09/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You may want to check with the law society for recommendations on lawyers. If the matter is complicated, you would have to expect to pay more. Hence, if you are not prepared to pay, then it may be hard to find a lawyer to assist you.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • I have contacted the law society but they were not helpful at all.. sammy 16/09/2016
  • Sorry, I clicked on the flag to see what it is and now it marks it as inappropriate and I can't undo it. sammy 16/09/2016