My house is being damaged by a leaking drainpipe and subsidence next door, what recourse do I have? The house is unoccupied I am unable to contact the owner (e.g. the property tax office and NEA have his contact details but will not provide me due to data

Answer :



    answered on 07/12/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You can do a property search on the property and it will show you the contact details of the owner (on the assumption that it is updated).

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.