hi is there any help for nsf person who has been charged on civil defence act

Answer :

  • https://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 26/01/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    There are a number of legal clinics that provide free legal advice. However, these volunteer lawyers will not be able to represent the accused in court. The Community Justice Centre at the State Courts as well as the Law Society of Singapore will be able to provide more information. You may also search for more options online.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.