Can I sue an overseas hotel (Taiwan) for still holding my deposit after 3 months and no will from them to refund me back?

Answer :



    answered on 20/01/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You can sue overseas defendants; the issue (which will be for the court to decide, if the defendants contest the choice of court) will be whether the action will eventually be heard in the Singapore courts or the overseas courts.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.