I am a discharged bankrupt since 2014. Do I have to engage a lawyer to clear my record earlier from the Credit Bureaus if I cannot wait for 5 years for their auto deletion.

Answer :

  • https://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 16/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You may wish to lodge the Order of Discharge / Certificate of Discharge with the credit bureaus.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.