My div as been granted and the sale of hdb should be joint. My ex refuses to cooperate what can i do and is making things difficult. What can i do

Answer :



    answered on 25/03/2020

    flag as inappropriate

    You should make an appliation to vary the court order and request for sole conduct of sale of the flat, accompanied by an affidavit stating your reasons for making the request, including the lack of cooperation of the other party.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.