Hi good day, want to check whether foreign wife (not PR) can seek help from LegalAid? She have been living in Sin for 5

Answer :

  • https://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201402/6cbba9685a5bc4b28d0564b00108b23c.76x72.crop.jpg

    Goh Yihan

    answered on 07/12/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    Generally no, but you may wish to see this: https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/content/lab/en/eligibility/do-i-qualify-for-legal-aid.html

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.