I live in a terrace. My neighbor is doing major renovations. Cracks have appeared on my walls/ceilings & when it rains, water can be seen dripping through the cracks. Do I have the right to hire a surveyor to assess the degree of damage at his cost? C

Answer :

  • https://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 23/12/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    You can hire a surveyor but not at his cost. He is not legally obliged to pay anything to you unless and until he is found liable by the court.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.