My husband was arrested for loanshark activities, do I need to engage a lawyer?

Answer :



    answered on 30/03/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on the facts. However, a lawyer would generally be able to advise you and your husband on his rights and how to best mitigate or defend the situation.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.